"Reform".....That Magical Word!

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Wed May 11 21:31:42 MDT 2005

Folks:

Maybe Annan is worried about a career-change, which is why he
refuses to step down from the UN. But, he and his son (Kojo) could
revive Vaudeville as "Kofi-Kake and Koko Wheats"..........

One thing's for sure, he's one of the most brazen dopes I've seen
in a (quasi) governmental role in my life - ranks right up there
with his buddy, Slick Willie. Here he is, embroiled in the
*LARGEST* theft ring in world history (caught shredding documents,
too)....what's he do? Simple! He offers a "reform plan".......

<http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43609>

Sheesh!

John Q.