*EXASPERATION*!!!

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 13 08:07:45 MDT 2005


"Offer it and they will come."  Perfect, Tom.  It explains 90 percent of the imetus for illegal immigration.  The remaining 10 percent can be categorized as 5 percent liberal prostitution in hope for the unwashed vote, and 5 percent capitalist self-buggery for the orgasm of cheap labor.  With all this "screwing" going on, one would think that a condom or two might be in order. But then, it's just we citizen schmuck taxpayer benighteds who REALLY are getting bent over forward.  A curse on ALL THEIR HOUSES.

MCSpearing

Thomas Matiska <tom.matiska at ATT.NET> wrote:


We could easily come up with the billion dollar cost  by simply shutting down all agencies that have anything to do with border control, imigration, customs, and homeland security.   What is the point to these agencies if we are going to offer incentives such as free healthcare to illegals?    Offer it and they will come.



Tom







-------------- Original message from John <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET>: --------------


> Let the rioting begin.....................
>
>
>
> U.S. to Pay for Illegals' Health Care
> NewsMax.com Wires
> Wednesday, May 11, 2005
> http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/5/10/170633.shtml
> WASHINGTON -- Health care providers could charge the government
> for emergency care provided to illegal aliens beginning Tuesday.
>
>
> The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services issued final
> guidance Monday that sets up a system for reimbursement. Lawmakers
> set aside $1 billion over four years for the program, created by
> Medicare legislation passed in 2003.
>
>
> For hospitals in border states, the additional money can mean the
> difference betw! een running a profitable business or an
> unprofitable one, said Don May, vice president of policy for the
> American Hospital Association.
>
> "I don't know if it will completely change their financial
> picture, but for those hospitals on the border, this is going to
> make a difference in ensuring they are there to treat the
> patients, not just the undocumented ones, but all the patients
> living in those communities," May said.
>
> Two-thirds of the money will be distributed to health care
> providers based on a state's percentage of undocumented aliens.
> The remaining third will go to providers in the six states with
> the largest number of arrests of undocumented aliens.
>
> The states receiving the highest amounts in the current fiscal
> year are California, $70.8 million; Texas, $46 million; Arizona,
> $45 million; and New York, $12.25 million.
&! gt;
> Payments to providers will be made on a quarterly basis and will
> be adjusted proportionately if the bills exceed the state's
> allocation.
>
> One group that advocates stricter immigration policies said the
> government's reimbursement of hospitals was the right thing to
> do.
>
> "It seems to me that if the federal government has abdicated its
> responsibility for immigration enforcement, then it's responsible
> for making those jurisdictions whole," said Mark Krikorian,
> executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, a think
> tank based in Washington.
>
>
> © 2005 The Associated Press
>
>
>
>
>

France has usually been governed by prostitutes. (Mark Twain)

Remember them:
Koby Mandell - http://www.kobymandell.org/about.htm
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://kalos.csdco.com/pipermail/rushtalk/attachments/20050513/f53be89d/attachment.html 


More information about the Rushtalk mailing list