Fw: FNC Alert

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Tue May 17 02:48:59 MDT 2005

The "Newsweek Riots" were just the first part, don't forget to add the increased number of dead U.S. servicemen that are sure to follow.  What makes the lefties in the media think that people who cheered the events of 9-11 need more resaon to hate us?

Seems the anti Bush/war/military lefties have a bad case of myopia.  In everything Bush does they see an "agenda", "making intel fit the conclusion",  "sexing up the report",  etc  .....   but they never see the same flaws in their reporting.

Tom

-------------- Original message from Richard A Whitenight <rum.runner at JUNO.COM>: --------------