A plunger won't work

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 19 15:56:03 MDT 2005

TNT, Dynamite, Camel Scat Detonal, Nitro Glycerin, Ammonium Nitrate, Ugly Arabic Do-Rag Cleanser, Urea Nitrate, Napalm, Abdul's Jihadic Crud Remover,  Cruex, Vagisil, and my all-time favorite -- Ahab's Alcoholic Enzyter.

Share and Enjoy,

MCS

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
Inspired by the recent Newsweek article, I tried flushing a Koran down
my toilet. The dammed thing got stuck and the plunger won't move it.
Maybe I should call a plumber. No, I might get a Moslem plumber. Any
suggestions?

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/
http://mail.yahoo.com