The GOP Just Died

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Wed May 25 14:52:17 MDT 2005

Here's an idea I heard someone talking about yesterday.  If you have
been giving money to the RNC, stop.  Instead of giving them your money,
donate directly to the Republican candidates you can support.  That way
your money goes to them and not to McCain.