Chuck Hagel

Jack Tomsky jtomsky at IX.NETCOM.COM
Wed May 25 22:30:15 MDT 2005

Does anyone know why whenever Rush mentions Sen. Chuck Hagel's name
lately, he prefaces it by saying that we love Chuck Hagel around here?
Is Rush being sarcastic?

Hagel appears frequently on the Sunday morning talk shows and keeps
giving vague and ambiguous answers.  Like John Kerry, no matter what the
question, you end up thinking that he seems to be leaning in one
direction, but he also seems to leaning in the opposite direction.

I wouldn't be surprised that some MSM reporter once said that he loves
Chuck Hagel and Rush has simply taken to repeating that.

   Jack