Brits Going Mad?

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri May 27 23:26:39 MDT 2005

Guns are easy to make.  Hell, toughs in New York made "zip guns" in their back yards in the 50's and 60's with blocks of wood, some pipe, and a few nails.  They were called "zip guns" because the cartridges would often rupture and create a forceful rushing noise.

MCS

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
John wrote:
> Honestly, I think they're going insane in Britain.
>
> First, they outlawed private ownership of guns, resulting in a
> drastic crime increase, and now they're talking about this! Just
> give it time....Jim Quinn predicted this about ten years ago,
> BTW.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4581871.stm

I guess you're right. A gun may be beyond the ability of the average
person to make. Anybody can get a piece of metal and a file or other
tools to make a knife as long as they want.

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/
http://mail.yahoo.com