National Guardsman Hit by Sniper

Thu Sep 1 14:28:40 MDT 2005

I'm not aware if the Governor of Louisiana has issued Martial Law orders
for New Orleans or not, but it should be done.  The rules of engagement
for the Guardsman or Police should be that if you are shot at, you shoot
back to kill.  Armed looters should be ordered to lower/drop their
weapons, and if they don't, Guardsman or Police should shoot to kill.
The key word in my mind for looters, is "shoot to kill", a total "Zero
Tolerance" attitude.

Unfortunately, we live in a PC world and my 2 cents is only that.

Richard