The Natives Are Restless!

Thu Sep 1 19:26:55 MDT 2005

I read a post by an ex-Vietnam vet, who basically stated that the
"Negroes are reverting back to their animalistic state" or words to that
effect.  On the surface, watching those videos from NO, it would appear
to be correct, but one must realize that for the first time in my
lifetime, we've had a natural disaster that rivals the worst case
scenario with reference to man brought to his primeval state.  I can
understand some of the NO citizens who were not able to get out of their
residents, but there is a large group of people who were just dumb f'ing
stupid.  These people I can't feel sorry for.

Richard