Gasoline Price Gouging

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Sep 1 23:22:44 MDT 2005

John wrote:
> I re-fuel my truck every third day, just to be able to drive to
> work - roughly about 18-23 miles, one way. On Monday, I filled up
> the truck's tank with regular unleaded for $2.49/gal. Today, that
> same place socked me for $3.13/gal. That's no normal price-hike at
> all!
>

> John Q.

I've seen similar price hikes in Phoenix.  This has to be price gouging
pure and simple.  Whether it's price gouging on the part of the station
owners or others in the supply chain, I don't know.

--

"He who laughs when things go wrong has just thought of someone he can
blame it on." - Benny Hill