Gasoline Price Gouging

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Fri Sep 2 11:07:35 MDT 2005

Picked up a used 4cyl Neon today at the ex-inlaw's car lot.   By using my motorcycle (44mpg) on good weather days and the Neon (30+mpg) on bad weather days I've just cut my consumption in half.  Sweating my butt off behind the lawnmower this morning I further resolved to cut my lawn less often.

Important thing is to contine conserving after prices drop.   Can't do anything about them charging  today's prices for gas they bought day's (or week+) ago at lower prices, except I can return the favor when they have to sit on overpriced gas as the price drops.

Tom