What FEMA really stands for

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 7 11:11:27 MDT 2005

The lesson, if it needed reinforcement, is right there.  Those who rely on government to bail them out, to save them, are doomed to be relying on the same types of people who send Social Security checks to dead people, who lose mail, and who use brute force against people that get too much in the way (Ruby Ridge, Waco, Your House if the IRS gets pissed enough).  Local and SELF RELIANCE could have saved the day up and down the coast, but it was easier to do what is accustomed -- sitting around and waiting for Uncle Sugar to arrive and make better all your little booboos.  Some people will see my point.  Others will be sitting around waiting for deliverance when the next calamity comes.  And they will be blaming the fed for their own woes.

MCSpearing

John <blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET> wrote:
Nor can I.......it really applies in this case. This is a hard
lesson, but all the liberals should take note. The government
*CANNOT* be all things to all people! The government is more inept
than you are! Individuals must depend on themselves!

John Q.

On Tue Sep 06 22:37:55 PDT 2005, Jim
wrote:

> Tonight said Jay Leno said FEMA means Fix Everything My Ass.
>
> I can't argue with him.
> -- "He who laughs when things go wrong has just thought of
> someone he can blame it on." - Benny Hill

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/
http://mail.yahoo.com