What FEMA really stands for

John blueoval at 1SMARTISP.NET
Wed Sep 7 11:44:22 MDT 2005

Michael:

More than a few liberals are *REALLY* hard-headed about the
liberal mantra (more government dependance). Don't expect waves of
libbies to change overnight and make a public statement in the
process. Sad-to-say, but more than a few are going to need to butt
heads with a cinder block several more times before they wake up
and the obvious point finally dawns on them.

John Q.