Newsmax.com - Mary Landrieu: I'll Punch Bush, 'Literally'

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Wed Sep 7 09:02:11 MDT 2005

A friend showed me the yard with no less than 100 busses which could
have been used to clear people out.  Now these poor welfare recipients
will be expecting us to care and feed them when their own mayor was such
a skrewup.  I know one of these Bush bashers who thinks Bush skrewed the
people over because they were expendible poor.  Thats nonsense we have
aborticide for crime prevention as the modern Sangerites planned long
ago.

Mayer Nero fiddled while his city drowned.

IMHO they should not rebuild the flood plane but let the river take its
natural course and rebuild the housing north of the city.

CWSIV