looting vs finding food

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Thu Sep 8 21:25:52 MDT 2005

Stephen A. Frye wrote:
> At 05:44 PM 9/8/2005, you wrote:
>
>> Kanye West said in his recent rant that the media portrayed blacks as
>> looting while saying whites were looking for food.
>

> Would this be the liberally biased media?

Don't put too much stock in what this guy says.  If he did see the stuff
he says he did, maybe it's because so many black people were seen on tv
looting tv sets and clothes.  While watching the news I did see video of
one white couple pushing a shopping cart that appeared to be full of
food out of a store.

--

"He who laughs when things go wrong has just thought of someone he can
blame it on." - Benny Hill