Utterly Laughable...................If It Wasn't So Pathetic...... ....

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Tue Sep 13 23:00:49 MDT 2005

If I wanted to run for Mayor of New Orleans, I'd put that picture of
those hundreds of drowned buses on my campaign posters and use it in my
newspaper and tv ads.

--

"He who laughs when things go wrong has just thought of someone he can
blame it on." - Benny Hill