Newsmax.com - Gore: Bush to Blame for Katrina

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Wed Sep 14 22:19:07 MDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 16:27 -0500, Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> Another Democratic Whore Speaks
>
> Monday, Sept. 12, 2005 9:54 p.m. EDT
>
> Gore: Bush to Blame for Katrina
>
> Former Vice President Al Gore urged Americans on Friday to hold the
> Bush administration accountable for failing to adequately prepare for
> and respond to Hurricane Katrina.

As if signing Kyoto and destroying half the jobs in America would have
magically conjured GHIA to push the wind away from our shores.

GHIA is another name for the Earth Mother goddess worshipped in Greece
and Rome.

--