Lance Armstrong Update

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sun Sep 18 21:14:03 MDT 2005

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: lpyle at 2ampd.net

Associated Press Wednesday, August 31, 2005; 11:00 PM PARIS, France

    Lance Armstrong's record setting seventh Tour de France victory,
along with his entire Tour de France legacy, may be tarnished by what
could turn out to be one of the greatest sports scandals of all time.
Armstrong is being  quizzed by French police after three banned
substances were found in his South France hotel room while on vacation
after winning the 2005 Tour de France.

    The three substances found were toothpaste, deodorant, and soap
which have been banned by French authorities for over 75 years.
Armstrong's girlfriend and American rocker Sheryl Crowe is quoted as
saying "we use them every day in America, so we naturally thought they'd
be ok throughout Europe."

    Along with these three banned substances, French authorities also
physically searched Armstrong himself and found several other
interesting items that they have never seen before, including a backbone
and testicles.