What happened to Rushtalk?

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Fri Sep 23 23:05:10 MDT 2005

How is this Bush's fault?  Let's take a minute or two in order to figure
it out.  Global warming causes a longer period of time each year where
people like to do stuff outdoors in cold places like Colorado.  This
means there's more warm sunny days in the park for the crazy old ladies
to hang out at their favorite benches.  Their free drugs for old people
cards mean that on more days they'll fell like going to the park.  The
fact they're spending more time at the park means they're feeding the
pigeons more than they used to. This increase in the food supply means
there's more pigeons on the roof of the building where the Athena lives.
    The excess pigeon droppings clogged the air conditioner causing it
to fail.  When the air conditioner failed, Athena overheated and shut
down.  It then took a week to clean up the pigeon crap so the air
conditioner and Athena could be restarted.

Yep.  It's all Bush's fault.

--

"You are stuck on stupid.  I'm not going to answer that question." -
General Russel Honore U.S. Army