A Letter From A Louisiana Resident - Frank H Kean III

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Sat Sep 24 20:45:57 MDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 13:15 -0500, Richard A Whitenight wrote:
> "A Letter from a Louisiana resident, someone on the "West Bank" of New
> Orleans."
>
> Those of us in La. know who screwed up this disaster. Our Governor,
> the levee board, the Corps of Engineers and the New Orleans Mayor are
> primarily to blame with the incompetence of FEMA being secondary.

Father referred to the ACE as the worlds worst ecological disaster.

> By the way, things have improved significantly. We give credit to our
> armed forces who have taken the pressure off of local law enforcement
> allowing them to regain control of our cities. I've often wondered why
> New Orleans police have reputation for being tough, no nonsense guys
> -- I now understand.
You need a shoot to kill order expecially in the citys now infested with
these former NO democrat / welfare recipients.

> Our parish took in the first 600 evacuees, and put them up in one of
> our brand new high schools located next to I-10. In l0 hours they had
> trashed the school, torn out urinals, ripped the bleachers out of the
> gym and trashed the classrooms
> and computers.

People have lost all sense of shame.  Thanks to the liberals and the
1960's free love crowd.

> Maybe I can't see the forest for the trees here, but I don't want any
> of you "Americans out there" to accept any blame for the lack of
> immediate response when it was clearly the responsibility of local and
> state government officials.
>
> Frank H. Kean, III
> [address/phone number omitted for privacy reasons]

Do not worry red state people know how to think better than that.  We
are not fooled by democrat hype, trite hand ringing and whining.

CWSIV