This Was Such A Shock.............

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 25 20:56:37 MDT 2005

Yup.  Me too. Bad or expired link.

MCS

Jim <jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET> wrote:
John wrote:
> [Folks, I know the perp in this next story - have known him for
> twenty years, as a co-worker

Please email me the story off list or post the text to the list. I
opened the link you gave in your post and got the following error message.

Request not understood. Please go back to the previous page, reload it,
and try your request again.

Thanks

Jim

--

"You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question." -
General Russel Honore U.S. Army

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/
http://mail.yahoo.com