No Parents, No Guidance, No Morals, No Shame......

Jim jnantz2 at 216-19-216-108.GETNET.NET
Wed Sep 28 12:25:44 MDT 2005

John wrote:
> *WHERE* were the parents???
>

> <http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/wkmg/20050927/lo_wkmg/2961362>

The moms were off to the post office to get their welfare checks.  When
they got home and found out what happened, they called Jessie Jackson
and Al Sharpton to get their help fighting the racist cops who framed
their little darlings.  My guess is if the moms know who the fathers
are, they haven't talked to them in several years.
--

"You are stuck on stupid.  I'm not going to answer that question." -
General Russel Honore U.S. Army