You Gotta Love The Liberal News Media

Wed Sep 28 17:39:08 MDT 2005

I was listening to the Communist Broadcasting Service (aka CBS), and
their lead stories had to do with the tanking popularity of President
Bush and the Raghead Whore who blew herself up in northern Iraq, killing
six Iraqi recruits, and injuring many others.  If you listen to these
Communist rag news services and the far left Communist Democrats, we're
making no inroads in Iraq, even though they have more rights than under
So Damn Insane.  I don't see our military using weapons of mass
destruction to kill over 100,000 people, like So Damn did before we
started our current military operations in Iraq.

Richard