And now the end is near...

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Tue Aug 1 23:12:02 MDT 2006

John Quayle wrote:
> At 02:00 PM 8/1/2006, Jim wrote:
>
>> After seeing the celebration in Miami yesterday.  I'd love to see what
>> happens when Fidel dies.
>

>          */Jim Quinn opined this morning that the usual suspects -
> Charlie Sheen, Babs Streisand, Rob-the-Meathead, Stephen Spielberg, Ed
> Asner, Whoopi Goldberg and friends will all get depressed when Fidel
> joins Arafat at room temp.

You're probably right.  However I was thinking of what would happen in
Miami in terms of the celebration that would happen upon us receiving
the good news of Fidel's passing.

Also we'd probably have a helluva lot of liberals that will have to be
talked down from the ledge.  If it's in the morning, you're nearby and
you have XM radio in your car, turn it to channel 165 and loud enough
for the lib on the ledge to hear.

Am I mean or what?

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day