Terrorists get time to rearm.

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 4 14:13:41 MDT 2006

I've often wondered why Israel has not developed and deployed a squadron or two of at least good FB-111-style medium range bomber.  "Air to mud" with fighters is not the best solution, and stand-off weapons can only do so much, unless we're talking nukes.

MCS

Carl Spitzer <cwsiv at nerdshack.com> wrote: On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 15:19 -0700, Jim wrote:
> Israel has announced they'll stop areal activity over  Lebanon for two
> days to allow civilians to leave southern Lebanon.
>
> No doubt hezbollah has made plans to move more weapons into the area
> during those two days.

Good bring on more targets than Isreal can have a greater effect.  Does
Isreal have B52 bombers?  If they do they could get their mile wide safe
zone and create a 3 point quake in the process.

CWSIV

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/