Friendly Moslem Opens Fire ...

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 4 14:21:48 MDT 2006

Another thing -- Of all the religions in the world, have you ever seen Jews proselytizing?  They keep their religion to themselves and practice it unobtrusively, yet, the antiSemitic world has hated them and pursued them throughout history.  That is the hair shirt wardrobe that comes from being a member of the "Chosen."  Meanwhile, the moon-worshipers of Ishmael take proselytizing to a new level, Convert, Submit, or Die.  Lovely people. No, REALLY.

MCS

Carl Spitzer <cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM> wrote: On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 17:44 -0700, Jim wrote:
> When was the last time you heard of a Methodist blowing himself up or
> shooting up a Jewish community center?  When was the last time Baptists
> blew up a brewery?

Carry Nation used an axe and I think she was presbyterian.  A far cry
from mindless religion of Islam.

--

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/