Friendly Moslem Opens Fire ...

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at NERDSHACK.COM
Sat Aug 5 16:36:08 MDT 2006

Well you can see where the hateful ones are comming from.  In Gen 21
they were cast out and lost the blessing and inheritence.  In Gen 22
Isiac was declared the Only son of Abraham.

As to proselytizing thats a christian calling for our part of the one
Faith which human pride divided into Jews and Christians.  Spiritual
gifts differ.

CWSIV