Pencil pushers at USDA harassing Hemingway estate

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at NERDSHACK.COM
Sat Aug 5 16:42:18 MDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 17:42 -0700, Jim wrote:
> That's what I thought.  Last night I went to news.google.com entered
> "cat hoarding", and got several stories dealing with crazy people
> hoarding cats. I got several stories on people who were hoarding cats
> and what terrible shape the cats were in.
>
> Why isn't the USDA going after them if they're so concerned about the
> welfare of cats?

Based on my experiences with people I prefer the company of my cats and
hope one day to get them a real home up north with a good bit of land.
Its too damn expensive in Southern California.

--
  \   /- Brian \_/      \   /- Danny \_/

Preferred companions in life for I am weary
of my species.