Similarity between Castro and John

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Mon Aug 7 16:06:03 MDT 2006

The Santorum/Casey race tickles me  Never thought I'd see the Dems get so excited about a pro-gun/life candidate. .  Few short years ago the President and her husband wouldn't let Casey's  pro-gun/life dad speak at their convention.   I'm waiting for the part in this election campaign where Hillary, Teddy, and other big guns from  the Dem party make appearance on Casey's behalf.  That will have entertainment value.

Tom
 .

-------------- Original message from Jose <jrojas at MINDSPRING.COM>: --------------