New Program Replacing "Catch & Release"

Tue Aug 8 17:45:33 MDT 2006

A more effective border security program is in effect in Arizona.
Yesterday, a SUV packed with more than 13 illegal aliens, rolled over
several times when the driver attempted to flee from Border Patrol who
had put down spike strips.  Nine illegals were killed as a result of the
accident and five were injured.  Now, this is what I call a much better
substitute for "Catch & Release".  I still like my idea of placing "twin
50's" on the border, set up to work when motion sensors are activated.

Richard