Catch and Release.

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at NERDSHACK.COM
Mon Aug 7 21:23:17 MDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 17:04 +0000, Thomas Matiska wrote:
> Interesting contrast in two illegal immigration related articles in
> todays Times Leader (Wilkes Barre PA).
>

> First article is about the positive effect of a recent Hazelton area
> ordinance cracking down on illegals.  Second article in the breaking
> news section is about State Police pulling over a car with illegals on
> a local highway, and releasing them because immigration officials
> didn't want to get involved.

Catch and release is a dumb way to hunt and fish how much more so
dealing with criminals especially illegals.

My cats are smarter than that.  For them its always been catch, kill and
eat.  In dealing with these criminals catch, keep and work would be
best.  Put them on the wall project to keep their kind out.  Pay them
the same as farmers would but no sending funds home to Mexico.  When the
great wall of Mexico is complete send them home forever.

CWSIV