Similarity between Castro and John

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 10 11:58:15 MDT 2006

You are older than fungus, John. Stop whining and have a good'un!

MCS

John Quayle <blueoval57 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:   At 05:50 PM 8/7/2006, Jose wrote:
 What do Castro and John have in common?
 They're both old, John creeps closer today, happy birthday John.
          Thanks, Jose!!!! This is a first......being compared to Castro! Sorry that I didn't see this sooner and reply. I'm on vacation this week and took the family to a few local points of interest. BTW, I'm only 49. Fidel has a few steps on me.

 John Q.

 In other news Santorum is catching up on Casey thanks to some political
 chess. GOP'ers helped the Green candidate get on the ballot in order to
 dilute the Democrat vote. Brilliant.

  http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=10186

 Jose

Remember them: