terrorist plot

Rob Loach rob at IVMAN.COM
Thu Aug 10 16:27:41 MDT 2006

Hi y'all!
I am so thankful for President Bush and others who are taking the
terrorist threat seriously and are ever-vigilant to try to stop
terrorism before it happens. The news that greeted us this morning,
though unsettling, was encouraging - THEY STOPPED THEM!!! As the day has
seen some more information surface, it is sobering to think that in the
next two days these animals would have done a "dry run" to try out their
plot!

It would be interesting to know how the officials found out about the
plot so that they could foil it. I guess we'll just have to wait a few
days until the NY Times exposes it all so that those protecting us will
be less effective next time.

Yes, Bill, I agree with you that WW III is upon us!

Rob