terrorist plot

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Thu Aug 10 17:39:38 MDT 2006

Rob Loach wrote:
> Hi y'all!
> I am so thankful for President Bush and others who are taking the
> terrorist threat seriously and are ever-vigilant to try to stop
> terrorism before it happens. The news that greeted us this morning,
> though unsettling, was encouraging - THEY STOPPED THEM!!! As the day has
> seen some more information surface, it is sobering to think that in the
> next two days these animals would have done a "dry run" to try out their
> plot!
>
> It would be interesting to know how the officials found out about the
> plot so that they could foil it. I guess we'll just have to wait a few
> days until the NY Times exposes it all so that those protecting us will
> be less effective next time.
>
> Yes, Bill, I agree with you that WW III is upon us!
>
> Rob

The terrorists who were arrested for their plot to blow up several
airplanes are:

a Jews?
b Catholic?
c Methodist?
d Presbyterian?
e Baptist?
f Bhuddist?
g Hindu?
h Shinto?
i Druid?
j Taoist?
k Moslem?

When is the government and everyone else going to realize that islam and
moslems are a threat to western civilization?

For those of you in Rio Linda and McKeesport:
The moslems don't want to negotiate with us.
They don't want to have talks with us.
They don't want to be our friends.
They don't want to make nice with us.
THEY WANT US DEAD!