terrorist plot

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Thu Aug 10 19:47:41 MDT 2006

(Sarc mode on)

What really matters is:

That we didn't spy on the suspects or tap their phones without a warrant.

We don't detain them at Gitmo without a trial.

We don't let abusive interrogators hurt their feelings.

We give them the full protection of our Constitution, the Hague Accords, and the Geneva Convention.

(Sarc mode off)

Tom

-------------- Original message from Rob Loach <rob at IVMAN.COM>: --------------