terrorist plot

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Fri Aug 11 16:01:00 MDT 2006

Of course I wasn't there.  I don't know if any of us were, but the
situation with Ahmadinejad and the rest of the islamofacists reminds me
of Europe in the mid 30s.  Hitler was a threat and the world leaders at
that time ignored the threat.  They didn't want to believe there was a
threat.  They missed all sorts of opportunities to take Hitler out with
a far lower toll in blood than was eventually paid.

MCSpearing wrote:
> In this world of dog-eat-dog, sooner or later, the two BIG DOGS are
> gonna fight.
>
> MCS

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day