terrorist plot

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 12 10:39:34 MDT 2006

I agree.  Much easier to weed the garden when the weeds are small.  Wait and they get tougher to deal with.  Our problem is cultural lag.  The American body politic is like a slug on a tomato plant, slow to move.   I think we waited too many months before going into Iraq.  They cached their arms, they moved out their WMD's, and they formed cadres that would lead the insurgency.   Timing is so important as we have seen with the British arrests in the latest islamofascist plot.   A week later, and they may have been blowing planes out of the sky with the liquids in milk bottles of their babies or their sports beverage bottles.

  Look at the Egyptian students who got off the plane and dispersed all over the country.  Not that we are aware that they had terrorist plans.  But they could have been terrorists.   Then what?   Look at the Islamist cell phone buyers, discovered by an alert clerk at a Walmart.   Hats off to the clerk, but who is keeping track of these clowns?

  Bill

  Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM> wrote:
  Of course I wasn't there. I don't know if any of us were, but the
situation with Ahmadinejad and the rest of the islamofacists reminds me
of Europe in the mid 30s. Hitler was a threat and the world leaders at
that time ignored the threat. They didn't want to believe there was a
threat. They missed all sorts of opportunities to take Hitler out with
a far lower toll in blood than was eventually paid.

MCSpearing wrote:
> In this world of dog-eat-dog, sooner or later, the two BIG DOGS are
> gonna fight.
>
> MCS

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

"It's 3 in the morning. Do you know where your Kennedys are?"
- Sean Hannity