How lazy can people get?

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Mon Aug 14 01:17:20 MDT 2006

A few years ago I thought I had seen the ultimate in laziness the first
time I saw pre cooked bacon in the grocery store.  "Good lord" I thought
to myself.  "There are people out there too lazy to fry bacon."

Then I was proven wrong when I found pre cooked and crumbled ground
beef.  Now I've learned there are people out there too lazy to fry
hamburger meat.  Surely this time I had seen the ultimate in laziness.

A couple of days ago, I was proven wrong again.  Oscar Mayer is now
selling indivdually wrapped hot dogs already in the bun.  You just open
the package and put them into the microwave.  Now I've seen that the
American public is too lazy to put a hot dog in a bun.  Don't believe me?

http://www.meatnews.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=article&artNum=11782

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity