When the jihadis come marching in

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Tue Aug 15 00:32:38 MDT 2006

When the jihadis come marching in to the US, the DemocRATS and their ilk
would blame it on Bush.  If they don't, the libs will blame Bush for
killing innocent jihadis.  It seems W is dammed if he does and dammed if
he doesn't.

Some say W ought to be impeached for the war on terror.  They're right,
but for the wrong reasons.  W should be impeached for doing nothing to
stop the invasion of our southern border.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity