Qwest

Jim jim at AZANORAK.COM
Tue Aug 15 00:50:28 MDT 2006

I'm back for a while.  It seems Qwest broke my internet connection a few
days ago.  They didn't take me offline, but didn't get me a static IP
address like they were supposed to.  This broke my mail server.  It
looks like they did this sometime Friday.

The problem is that for two or three days mail from me sent to the list
wasn't coming from the IP address it's supposed to.  How long before
Athena realizes that ladmo.azanorak.com is once again associated with
the IP address it's supposed to be associated with?

Jim