Congress blocking critical email

Carl Spitzer cwsiv_2nd at HOTPOP.COM
Tue Aug 15 17:59:14 MDT 2006

BEGIN QUOTE
Recently Congressional offices began implementing  a new technology,
called Logic Puzzles, that will effectively block millions of emails
from the constituents they represent.

www.DontSilenceThePeople.org

In a time when our political culture is increasingly becoming a pay to
play exercise, any limit placed on the ability of ordinary citizens to
make their voices heard  is an unacceptable  threat  to our democratic
principles and First Amendment rights.

A number  of members  of Congress  have  already  implemented  this new
technology, and many more will soon. Join us to urge Congress to reject
this threat to free speech  and free assembly  and make sure the people
are not silenced.
END QUOTE

Seems there are a lot of draft dodgers outside the white house as well.
Perhaps its time to bring back tar and feathers.

--