Egyptian students

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Wed Aug 16 01:15:01 MDT 2006

MCSpearing wrote:
> Actually, I think they would have been in Arizona, or was it New Mexico,
> where Germans learned English in the early 40's.  But those were the
> days ... when almost everyone laughed at Lord Haw Haw and the effite
> left for the prissy asses they were and are.

The Germans might have been here in 1940 or 41 to learn English.
However I seriously doubt they were here after December 7.

What happened to Lord Haw Haw should be done to those who are spreading
jihadi propaganda in this country and broadcasting secrets to the enemy.

In case you don't know, the British hung him on January 3 1946.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity