Instructions for airline passengers

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Wed Aug 16 23:37:29 MDT 2006

John Quayle wrote:
>          */You'll never see this boy flying on a commercial jet again -
> unless it's at gun-point. I'm not shelling out an exorbitant amount of
> my earnings to get strip-searched in public. I could be naked and still
> be pulled aside. Look, I speak perfect English (born here), can name
> every World Series winner going back to and including 1954 (New York
> Giants over Cleveland's Indians), I can tell you Bart Starr's jersey
> number, Secretariat won the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness and the
> Belmont (Triple Crown) in 1973 (bumping Willie Stargell off the cover of
> "The Sporting News" in May)........all because I'm a native
> _AMERICAN_!!! People like me are getting unnecessarily "rectally
> examined" every day. We didn't blow up the WTC, the Pentagon or bury
> flight 93 nose-first into the Westmoreland County loam!!!
>

> John Q.

Same here John except that I'm not into sports.

>> Not long now before the airlines die a well deserved death of
>> bankruptcy.  It was so much bother last time that I would rather take
>> the train.

I heard something interesting on a local talk show a couple of years ago
that's a result of the added security at airports since 9/11.  People
who used to take short flights such as Phoenix to Las Vegas or San Diego
  are now driving there instead.  In many cases people can now get to
where there going quicker if they drive instead of flying.

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity