Notable News A Fiscally Irresponsible 109th Congress-Future Prospects

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at NERDSHACK.COM
Thu Aug 17 12:12:07 MDT 2006

Not admitting that the senate republicans are a bunch of worthless RINO.
We need some Ron Paul Republicans about ten of them to get some real
cuts.  Than let the left scream about dying children etc.

CWSIV