How lazy can people get?

MCSpearing yuramac at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 17 20:16:28 MDT 2006

DEAD-ON!  Give the lady a big, fat cigar and a case of C-Rats.

I'm impressed!

MCS

Sue Rojas <suerojas at MINDSPRING.COM> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }

  Looks to me like something I&#8221;d cut my thumb off with.  ;o)

---------------------------------

  From: Open discussion of current events [mailto:RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com] On Behalf Of John B Hammes Sr
 Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:19 PM
 To: RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
 Subject: Re: How lazy can people get?

  MCS:

  If it saves time opening a can, gives you more free time or more time to make money, and if your power is that intermittent, then you need to use that P-38 to open all your cans.  The thing I don't understand is how in the world that P-38 can be cheaper than an electric can opener&#8230;doesn't the P-38 use more gas and take more maintenance?  Especially since it has not one, but TWO superchargers!  Of course, the superchargers are designed to provide more power, and thus be more efficient, so that would use less gas I suppose. (Tongue in cheek)
  Go ahead!  Ask ME what a P-38 is! J

  John B Hammes Sr

  MCS wrote:

   Ha!  That all may be, but I can open a can with the P-38 on my key chain by far faster than an electric can opener.  Sniff.  And when the power goes off, my P-38 keeps right on a ripping!

 Go ahead.  Ask me what a P-38 is.

 MCS