How lazy can people get?

John B Hammes Sr economic56 at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Aug 17 21:24:41 MDT 2006

I was referring to the P38 Lightning of WWII.  I know there is also a P-38
can opener too.  I thought more people would get the humor.  Oh well!

John Hammes

-----Original Message-----
From: Open discussion of current events [mailto:RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com]On
Behalf Of MCSpearing
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:18 PM
To: RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
Subject: Re: How lazy can people get?

Well Jeez ... I use my dogtag chain to carry my keys.

Civilians!

MCS

Thomas Matiska <tom.matiska at ATT.NET> wrote:
Key chain?  I thought proper carry of a P-38 was on your dog tag chain?

Tom

-------------- Original message from MCSpearing
<yuramac at YAHOO.COM>: --------------

Ha!  That all may be, but I can open a can with the P-38 on my key chain by
far faster than an electric can opener.  Sniff.  And when the power goes
off, my P-38 keeps right on a ripping!

Go ahead.  Ask me what a P-38 is.

MCS

Remember them: