How lazy can people get?

Dudley D. Doright f16rsdad at JUNO.COM
Thu Aug 17 22:54:18 MDT 2006

I got it John.  Been laughing ever since.

DD

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:24:41 -0500 John B Hammes Sr
<economic56 at EARTHLINK.NET> writes:
I was referring to the P38 Lightning of WWII.  I know there is also a
P-38 can opener too.  I thought more people would get the humor.  Oh
well!

John Hammes

-----Original Message-----
From: Open discussion of current events
[mailto:RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com]On Behalf Of MCSpearing
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:18 PM
To: RUSHTALK at athena.csdco.com
Subject: Re: How lazy can people get?

Well Jeez ... I use my dogtag chain to carry my keys.

Civilians!

MCS

Thomas Matiska <tom.matiska at ATT.NET> wrote:
Key chain?  I thought proper carry of a P-38 was on your dog tag chain?

Tom

-------------- Original message from MCSpearing <yuramac at YAHOO.COM>:

Ha!  That all may be, but I can open a can with the P-38 on my key chain
by far faster than an electric can opener.  Sniff.  And when the power
goes off, my P-38 keeps right on a ripping!

Go ahead.  Ask me what a P-38 is.

MCS

Remember them:
Shiri Negari - http://www.shiri.us/

"Where liberty dwells, there is my country."

-- Benjamin Franklin (letter to Benjamin Vaughn, 14 March 1783)