email to amnesty international.

Jim jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM
Wed Aug 23 05:28:39 MDT 2006

I just sent the following email to Amnesty international at the
following address:
admin-us at aiusa.org

I just saw the bit on your website accusing Israel of war crimes because
of their bombing of civilian areas.

Why do you have no condemnation for the terrorists who attacked Israel
first?

Why do you have no condemnation for the terrorists who were firing
rockets into Israeli cities?

Why do you have no condemnation for the terrorists who hid in civilian
areas and in peoples' homes while firing those rockets into Israeli cities?

Why do you not condemn terrorists for putting ball bearings in these
missiles so when they fired them into Israeli cities they would do as
much damage as possible to Israeli civilians?

Could it be that your organization is anti Jewish?  What else am I
supposed to think when I see you condemn Israel for defending itself
against terrorists?

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

- Sean Hannity