email to amnesty international.

William White wbbanjo at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 23 07:10:16 MDT 2006

Good questions, Jim.  I wonder what their form letter response will say.

  Bill

Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM> wrote:
  I just sent the following email to Amnesty international at the
following address:
admin-us at aiusa.org

I just saw the bit on your website accusing Israel of war crimes because
of their bombing of civilian areas.

Why do you have no condemnation for the terrorists who attacked Israel
first?

Why do you have no condemnation for the terrorists who were firing
rockets into Israeli cities?

Why do you have no condemnation for the terrorists who hid in civilian
areas and in peoples' homes while firing those rockets into Israeli cities?

Why do you not condemn terrorists for putting ball bearings in these
missiles so when they fired them into Israeli cities they would do as
much damage as possible to Israeli civilians?

Could it be that your organization is anti Jewish? What else am I
supposed to think when I see you condemn Israel for defending itself
against terrorists?

they're crap at any other job."
- Roger Twiggy Day

"It's 3 in the morning. Do you know where your Kennedys are?"
- Sean Hannity