Of course they do

Thomas Matiska tom.matiska at ATT.NET
Wed Aug 23 09:19:02 MDT 2006

I hadn't finished reading the sentence in AI's release about Israel attacking "civilian" targets when I thought the exact same thing.   What is amazing to me is that a release this badly flawed saw the light of day.

Tom

-------------- Original message from Jim <jim at LADMO.AZANORAK.COM>: --------------